In episode three of Complementary Training podcast, I am speaking to David Watts.
David is Elite Level Strength and Conditioning coach from Brisbane Australia. He is currently employed as S&C coach at Queensland Academy of Sport where he works for over 6 years with athlete from a wide variety of sports.
We covered the following topics:
- ASCA licensing schemes
- David's experience at Queensland Academy of Sport
- Physical preparation of the athletes of different sports: similarities and differences
- Establishing valid and reliable movements screen
- Using velocity estimates to help you monitor and program strength training in the gym
- How does David automates data collection and how does he make meaning out of it
David can be found on Twitter @DaveWattsau